Hello Everyone....Hope you had a greate Halloween!
I know it has been a while..ok...a long while since I have posted any news about the family.But since returning to work 1 month agoI have been very busy! Everyone is doing good here. Nathan is doing great in school...he has passed all of his classes. He is looking forward to next semester so he can get out of Tech class and get into P.E. Alayna is doing good in school too. She is still in dance and has her 1st recital next month. I can't believe it's almost that time again. Kaitlyn is growing so fast. 2 weeks ago she went to the Dr. and weighed 13 lbs. She has been rolling over from her stomach to her back for almost a month now.And has been trying to go from her back to front....but it's still a work in progress! John and I are doing good as well. We are getting ready to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary next Sunday. He truly is an awesome man,husband and father! Until the next update...take care. We love and miss you all!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!!!!
Posted by Heather at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment